Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Selamat Tahun Baru 2014

As salam,

Its been awhile...Masih belum terlambat untuk ucapkan Selamat Tahun Baru 2014...Semoga tahun ini tahun yang memberikan lebih makna, lebih bahagia, lebih tenang dan lebih sihat untuk kami sekeluarga...Amin...Hopefully tiada lagi ujian dan dugaan seperti tahun lepas. Let the pass be the passed...Dan marilah kita buka buku baru, chapter baru dan kehidupan yang baru demi masa depan yang cerah...InshaAllah...Amin...

Update of my life...My baby girl, Nurul Hanani is 1 Year 10 Months 3 Weeks and 3 Days old today....Syukur Alhamdulillah dapat merasai nikmat menjaga dan membesarkan anak didepan mata sendiri...She has been a very good and beautiful girl...What a nice creation that You have given to me Ya Allah...Syukran Alhamdulillah..So far x pernah nak mengeluh lama sepanjang membesarkan anakanda...

Me...still struggling wif my studies..trying to finish all this year and hopefully it will end up wif flying colors...Since my lo doesn't really bother me much during night and weekends..I just grab this opportunity and pass it to her dad...My dear doing a great job as father..Im so grateful..Thank u sayang (if u read this) P/S: I Love U.. :)

That's all for now...My 'azam' this year 2014 is;

1. Always pray early and try to khatam one time.
2. Finish my studies..
3. More bonding activities wif the 3 of us, my family..
4. No more stress and unhappy memories like 2013.
5. Taking good care of my self bcoz this yr gonna be tough..No more sweet 20+....3 series is coming!

 Amin..InshaAllah...


My precious syg and baby girl..Happy 2014 to both of u :)
 
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails